Mixed by GAZ JONES
01. UTO KAREM - INTRO (AGILE RECORDINGS)
02. JOESKI x GORGE - JOGO (SELADOR)
03. RUDY - SPIRIT (PARTICLES)
04. BOOKA SHADE - NIGHT SURFING (BLAUFIELD MUSIC)
05. JON MONKMAN - KETOSIS (BEESMYER MUSIC)
06. THE DRIFTER - THREE WORDS MAX (MAEVE)
07. 2 REELS - SEAS OF PROTEUS [IAN DILLON REMIX] (PRO B TECH MUSIC)
08. HUMAN SPACE - MITOCHONDRIA (MAUVE)
09. SPIELTAPE - ALI [DACHSUND REMIX] (HIDDEN VIBES)
10. STAN KOLEV - SEQUENCE 1.168 (OUTTA LIMITS)
11. MARC DEPULSE x SEVERAL DEFINITIONS - EGO REX (SELADOR)
12. LUKE BRANCACCIO x SIMON BERRY - CLOSE YOUR EYES [DIGGERS/MUIR REMIX] (BEDROCK)
13. JAMES SLAVEN - LEVEN (UNDER NO ILLUSION)
Nice happy and fun this mix.
Tasty stuff for the summer.
Right gonna attempt to do a weekly episode. CD length and will keep it varied genre wise.
This first episode in the new rebooted podcast is quite dark and dirty indeed.
Hope you enjoy.
Share retweet whatever.
Much love as always
01. Loy - "Eclipsed Dub" (Akbal Music)
02. Halo Varga & Proudly People - "Modern Rhythms" (Inmotion Music)
03. Nestor Arrigara - "My Life Is Clipping" (P.U.N.C.H.I.S.Black Records)
04. The Golden Boy - "Stigma" (Glasgow Underground)
05. Funk X Rish - "Rockstar" (M5 Records)
06. Huxley - "Hotboi Handgrenade" (Dub) (HotBOi Records)
07. Dylan Debut - "Tell Me Summit" (Chronovision Ibiza Records)
08. Yost Koen - "Retweet" (Repopulate Mars)
09. Onur Ozman - "Delay" (I Records)
10. Dino Lenny - "I Feel Stereo" (Frankyeffe Remix)
11. Luke Brancaccio & Tim Healey - "I Hear Voices" (Selador)
12. Bimas - "I Wanna Be" (Circus Recordings)
13. Dennis Quin - "Drive" (Food Music)
14. Fat Sushi & Archivist - "Empire" (Marqius Hawkes Remix) (Fat Wax Reecordings)
15. Inner City - "Good Life 2018 (Moda Remix) (Nu Panda Records)
House and Tech stuff
2 mixes here really. Did 2 hours tech house then thought keep the recording going do my housey set and ill edit them into 2 individual mixes - in short cant be fucked doing that so here's this as it went out live.
JP asked me before Christmas to guestmix on his show. I liked the concept of it, I send an hours mix, any style genre whatever, and the his hour is the reply to my mix. I'm rather happy with the results. Here's the entire thing. My mix is the first hour. Safe to say JP smashed the 2nd hour too.
nice little roundup of what I've been playing the last few weeks. final half hour is all tunes that remind me of the excellent 303 5th Birthday party at the start of the month. That was extra special. Also this is the first time in about 2 yars that Ive made something exclusively for the podcast and its not been a live set or feed rip.
Much love to all